Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Thursday, April 3, 2008

She drives me crazy!

"My fibromyalgia was particularly troubling today"

This is the opening sentence for an ad for Lyrcia where a woman is reading from her diary. This woman drives me nuts! Her voice sounds like one of the symptoms of this problem is constipation. Her lips are pinched, eyes narrowed and her nasal voice comes from a mouth that barely opens. She reminds me of Keira Knightley in twenty years. (Manner of speech, not looks.) Women who speak without opening there mouth, or speak in a breathy little girl voice drive me crazy! What are they thinking? Open your mouth, speak up, behave like a grown woman with a brain! Whew. 

Incidentally, I've noticed that she has been replaced by a new woman who has no trouble with constipation but has fibromyalgia too. 

Now don't think I don't take this illness seriously. I do. It's just the crazy woman!!! There are related sites that offer support for this debilitating illness, just not this one.

No comments: