Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chocolate and math... sweet!


For my friends who are math buffs. You know, like me. I love math. Absolute. Concrete. No subjective answers. 

For my friends who like chocolate. You know, like me. I love chocolate (especially white). Smooth. Seductive. Melt in your mouth. Hmmm.


A: Your weekly cravings of chocolate can dictate your age! Don't believe me? Find out by clicking on the above link to take a little quiz!

Other fun stuff:
  • Americans eat 13 pounds of chocolate per year.
  • 43% of Americans list chocolate as their favorite flavor.
  • In 1999, Americans consumed 7.1 pounds of candy!

No comments: