Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Sunday, April 6, 2008

NOT ANOTHER ONE!


What is it about men and their sex lives? There sure has been a lot of press on this topic lately.

  • First, we had Former Governor Elliot Spitzer. Imagine being his wife and having to endure that public humiliation? 
  • Next, Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick with his alleged (ah-humph) affair with his chief of staff Christine Beatty. This fiasco already cost the taxpayers $8.4 million dollars in cover up money, and who knows how much more while it makes it's way through the legal system....
  • But wait! Now we have Senator Debbie Stabenow's husband paying a prostitute for a blow job?! 
What is up? Other than the obvious. Are these the actions of unhappy folks due to economic discontent? The inability to find a good tailor with experience using zippers? Or, have I become a addicted news junkie that is noticing more of this garbage than I have in the past? (i.e. too much time on my hands?) Enough already, when will it end?

No comments: