Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Monday, April 14, 2008

Fridgerator frenzy!



Fridge frenzy!


A while back, I found a site that contains photos of refrigerators and their contents. You can search this site by country to see how they vary. Since I love all kinds of food, I found it fascinating to see what was in each countries fridges. Who knew it was going to be so much fun! The opening page is ever changing, so it is always fresh and new. Just how your produce should be!

Check out fridge watcher to see other food selections from around the world. These photos are of my refrigerator. If you look under my name, you'll find mine on their site soon too.

Finally, if you would like to feed the world and improve your vocabulary at the same time, click here. Don't believe the two can be related? Come on, give it a try. It's fun and somewhat humbling....

No comments: