Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Wholy Moley!

Look close. Very close. Look closely into my wall. You are feeling sleepy. Veerrryyy sleeppppyyy. Now don't get dizzy and fall!

I found this partition in a bathroom on the University of Michigan's campus. The picture is not blurry. No, the picture is fine. The design of this wall was deliberately made to look blurry. 

Now why? I don't get it. Why would you want to install a material that might make you pass out in a hard tiled small room where odds are you would hit your head if you fell. Why, I ask, why?

More bad design in more than one way. You see it everywhere. When you skimp on paying for a designer, this is the kind of outcome you get. The scary thing is, I think they hired someone to do this....


No comments: