Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Friday, May 8, 2009

Hellriders do good!



One of my long time friends lives near Peach Mountain in Washtenaw County. We walk the wooded area occasionally. More when my dogs where alive and less frequently now. 

Anyway, last time we were out walking, we found these markers on trees that had been obstructing the pathways. These were placed by a motorcycle group that maintains the woods. 

Thank you to the Hellriders for making my walk easier. And it is smart of you to advertise your good deeds. It is one of the easiest ways to promote your good work.

And for those of you that don't know, I suspect their name comes from their proximity to Hell, Michigan. Yes, I've been to Hell and back many times. It's a charming small town with an unusual name and a fantastic ice cream shop! You'll need something cool while you visiting Hell.

No comments: