Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dumb Car

Now that is not my idea of this car. If you look closely, the license plate reads 'Dumbcar". 

Hmm. I didn't know what to make of it. Had the owner come out, I would have asked what the story behind the plate is. 

Is it supposed to be ironic? Did they buy their car and then have reservations?I don't know and probably never will. 

What I do know, is I like this car - A LOT! So, cute! Although I wouldn't want to drive it on highways or fast streets. It is adorable, but also doesn't feel like it would survive a high speed crash very well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a joke. Most people laugh. A lot. If you don't get it, it's not for you.