Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Sunday, May 18, 2008

An odd form of customer service...

This photo was taken from the window of a "beauty salon" that is next to an Indian grocery store that I shop at. The sign reads, 
'Attention Patrons
There is no loitering outside of the salon
Please smoke in the back!!
Thank you
Management'

Hmmm. I haven't been inside, and frankly, I'm a little scared. So, I just move on inside to the grocery store grateful that I gave up cigarettes years ago! 

Then, da-da-da-dum-da-daaa!  My hair stylist moved to a new location! Imagine my fear when he told he moved to a location on the same corner as this "salon". I was ever so thankful when I learned that it was NOT this salon. When I called to make my first appointment I was told that this salon had not had their lease renewed. Huh, wonder why?

No comments: