Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Saturday, May 24, 2008

My new office



So, These photos show my new office. Isn't it beautiful? It is right 
along a river that runs through 
town. My office is located on the 
ground floor. The second floor is 
an apartment with a large deck 
and a pool table on it. Pretty nice 
place to live. Now, if only I could 
finagle living upstairs and only 
having to walk downstairs to work!

For now, the nature view is my view 
when I'm sitting at my desk ( I 
look through another office that 
has plate glass windows, but you 
get the idea). If you look closely 
you'll see a damn. All day long, 
I watch fishers, folks walking 
dogs, runners, bikers, and when 
I look far to my left, I can see 
crew teams practicing. Pretty 
cool! However, I have to admit 
that it is a little hard to watch 
all day long and not participate.

My office space is offered at a 
discount and I am grateful for 
all of the amenities. Hard to beat 
these working conditions. Plus 
I really like my job. It is a 
perfect fit for me!

No comments: