Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Mom's Day soon!









Don't forget Mother's Day this Sunday! 

Haven't thought about Mother's Day yet? Just what do you get Mom? If you are hard pressed for an idea, how about his one? Give the gift of life to a homeless pet. My favorite animal charity, Best Friends, has this wonderful program where you select the type of animal that you would like to sponsor. You can select a cat, a dog, a barnyard animal, a bird, a bunny, or how about a general wild life animal? Many animals are in need, so don't delay. Won't you consider sending a message that means more than cut flowers which will die in a week. Spend your money wisely and sponsor a needy animal!


No comments: