Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thanks to a great car

I donated my car to the Kiwanis Club of Ann Arbor today. This is the second time I've done this. With a little work, it could be a good car for someone who doesn't have one. It made more sense to go this route than to take the trade in value which would have been a pittance. 

It was a good car that ran for 11 years with little work done to it. I never got stuck in snow, I could barrel though anything. It carried my two big dogs easily in the back cargo area. It was an anonymous car so people ignored you. Police and idiots alike. It was hard to part with it today as it has so many memories associated with it. Mostly my beloved past dogs whom I still miss dearly. Hopefully whoever gets it will have as much luck as I did with it. 

No comments: