Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fashion

I love fashion. But only if it is good fashion that is flattering.

I'm, at times, more interested in the clothes at the Academy Awards than the awards themselves. While I was watching the 81st Awards tonight, I was surfing the photos of the clothes worn on the red carpet. I came across this photo. The following is what accompanied the photo.

"Amanda Seyfried wears a brick red Valentino gown with a bow embellishment."

Good thing they pointed out the bow. Might have missed it otherwise. 

And, uh, who the heck is Amanda Seyfried? I know I'm getting older, because I didn't know A LOT of the people listed in the photo section. 

But it doesn't really matter because I don't care that I don't know. I'm more interested in the clothes....

No comments: