Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh, really?

If you can't read this, it says...
"CARIBOU COFFEE CARES
In an effort to reduce waste and take care of our environment, Caribou now offers the option to take a coffee sleeve or leave it if you prefer"

Hmm. That sounds good. Yea, I like that. Well, wait a minute. Don't they only serve there beverages in either plastic or paper cups? Even if I want to drink my beverage in their store? So, doesn't that make them a hypocrite? Come to think of it, they also use plastic cutlery. But wait, they will give you a plate! Uh, so they CAN and have the ability to wash items. So what is up with the glassware? 

It irks me to no end when a company CLAIMS to care about the environment, when in reality they don't actually practice what they preach. Hypocrisy at it's worst. Shame on you Caribou Coffee!

No comments: