Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's Lovely! I'll Take It!

This is a photo of a room from a house that is for sale. There is a blog that I follow named, "It's Lovely, I'll Take It"! 

This blog lists photos from real estate listings from all over. It is a fun site that begs the question, 'did that actually sell'? 

This room could use some staging. I think it would freak out an awful lot of people. Even if the house were of my dreams, I don't think I could ever forget what this room looked like. Especially if it were the master bedroom.... It leaves an indelible mark on my brain. Ouch!

1 comment:

Dusty D said...

There's nothing so restful as slumbering under a herd of dead deer heads. It *IS* lovely!