Rants -n- Raves -n- Odds -n- Ends

WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD; WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD. THAT'S MY RELIGION. 
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S. (1809-1865)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Solstice


Today is the beginning of  winter solstice. However with all of the snow we have had so far one would never have believed it. This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago when the temperatures were in the forties. I love the wrapped trees in their burlap coats. However, if it were taken today it would have six inches of snow on it and it would be in the teens temperature wise. Makes the coats seem a little less silly.

So, it looks like we are going to have a white Christmas this year! Yea! I personally like snow as long as I don't have to drive long distances in it! My dog and I tromp through it in the woods. Ever so cool in more than one way!

No comments: